Disney Springs has a lot to offer. There are 102 shops, 66 eateries and 22 “play” opportunities. One of them is the secluded Art Walk.
1. Art Walk: A Canvas of Expression is an outdoor gallery showcasing the work of national and international artists and the vibrant culture that shaped them.
2. Everett Spruill is one of nearly ten artists in the Arts District.
3. Growing up in Birmingham, Alabama, during the civil rights movement, he learned early on how to project his emotions and memories. “So whenever she made a new costume for us, it was a photo shoot. So when I was five years old, I had a 35 mm (camera) I was running around with a
4. Everett’s work has a theme of time spent in jazz clubs. He also uses different materials. “We found objects, book pages and even electronic components,” he said. “The textures you see here are actually drawings on paper. It’s basically crumpled paper that you glue and fill.”
5. The Art Walk is located near the Town Center Bus Loop at Disney Springs.