Exciting changes are happening across Disney World!
The 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival kicks off on July 14, and tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are already on sale. With so much going on, we can’t blame you for planning your trip.and we rounded up All current and upcoming deals around Disney World make planning your trip a little easier. Let’s check it out.
Disney World Hotel Discounts and Package Discounts
Spending time at a Disney World Resort hotel is as much fun as spending a day at the park. Even better, it saves you money on your stay at a Disney hotel. Annual passholders, Florida residents, and others receive discounts during their stay. Check out the deals below to see if you qualify.
Hotel Discounts in the Disney Springs Area
Disney Springs Area Hotel discounts may save you even more if you want to save a little money while getting the same benefits away from your accommodation.
Disney World ticket discounts are not always available. If possible, take advantage of the ticket discounts below! Annual Passholders can also save on tickets to the Disney World Holiday Party. Please check this out for details.
It’s no secret that we love to eat around Disney World. You can try even more Disney restaurants thanks to these dining discounts.
Disney Springs Happy Hour:
- House of Blues Restaurant
- Monday through Thursday — Open — 5pm
- $2 off all bottled and canned beers, $5 off house wines and well liquors, and $6 off margaritas and Long Island iced teas.
- Haleo by Jose Andrés
- Monday to Sunday — 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Special prices on guest favorites, including tapas and drinks.
- “Exclusions may apply. See location for details.”
- jock lindsey’s hanger bar
- Monday to Friday — 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- It features $6-7 wines and well drinks, $6-7 draft beers, and appetizers under $8.
- Paradiso 37, Taste of America
- Monday to Sunday — all day (bar only)
- Featuring $5 House Margaritas, $5 Coors Lights & Tecate
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Monday-Friday — 12pm-6pm (outdoor bar only)
- $5 draft beer, $5 premium well liquor
- STK Orlando
- Monday to Sunday — 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- 50% Off Signature Cocktails, $10 Justin Cabernet & Vivite Rose, $2, $5, $7, $8 Food Specials
- Terrarina Crafted Italian
- Monday-Sunday — 4pm-6pm (outdoor bar only)
- 50% off select $5 beers and wines by the glass (reserve wines not included)
Disney is releasing new merchandise ALL.THE. time. No wonder you have a hard time choosing what to bring back from your trip. Luckily, thanks to these discounts, you may be able to save money and take home even more souvenirs!
Discounts on events, entertainment and recreation
Sure, you’re familiar with Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain, but did you know that a world of entertainment and recreation awaits outside the Disney parks?! not.
Planning a Disney World vacation can be a little overwhelming. Need help? Consider using a Disney travel agency like Friends of MEI Travel — They will help you plan your trip and get the best deals!
Disney World coming soon? There are plenty of exciting events going on, including his EPCOT Food & Wine Festival starting July 14th and Mickey’s not-so-scary Halloween party in August. Learn more about. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can also save on ticket prices. Please see here for the detail!
Stay tuned for Disney news!
Join the AllEars.net newsletter for a FREE list of Disney World’s 10 best kept secrets! Click here to get started!
What’s your favorite Disney World snack? Let us know in the comments!