EPCOT’s next big festival starts in less than a month. The EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will be held from January 13, 2023 to February 20, 2023 at his EPCOT at Walt Disney World Resort. As part of the event A wonderful walk of colorful cuisine.
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine lets you stroll around Epcot while sampling. You can sample 7 different dishes (you can only try 5). When you finish eating, you will receive a special treat.
Use your Festival Passport to find specially marked menu items and collect stamps every time you purchase those special menu items.After collecting 5 stamps, bring your passport deco dilights food studio receive Complimentary artist palette cookie!
Here are the 7 items that count toward your reward and where they are located:
- Gourmet Scenery – Goshuin
- Blood Orange Braised Beetroot Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets
2. Moderne (NEW) – Orange Stamp
- Pan-fried scallops with vanilla butternut squash puree, brown butter cauliflower puree and lime foam
3. Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina – Yellow Stamp
- Chorizo and Potato Empanadas with Turmeric and Annatto Aioli
4. Disassembled Dishes – Green Stamp
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake, Meringue
5. Deco Delights – Blue Stamp
- Orange mousse with lemon cake and raspberry meringue
6. Pop Eats – Indigo Stamps
- Almond plumeria cake layered with raspberry jam and Belgian chocolate
7. Odyssey Figurine Inspiration Station: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic (NEW) – Violet Stamps
- Pop Art: Sugar Cookies with Blueberries
This walk will not be completed in one day. You can try out these items for a few days if you complete them before the event ends on February 20, 2023.
What do you think? What items are you most excited to try?
Comment and let us know!
Source: Walt Disney World
pirate and princess (PNP) is an independent and proprietary fan-driven news blog covering Disney and Universal theme parks, themed entertainment, and related pop culture from a consumer perspective. The opinions expressed by a contributor do not necessarily reflect the views of his PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no relationship with The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company we may cover.