Happy New Year from the most magical place on earth!
New Year means new opportunities to plan the ultimate Disney World trip.Whether you’re already planning or just getting started, we’ve got you covered. All current and upcoming discounts you might find around Disney World – so let’s check them out!
Disney World Hotel Discounts and Package Discounts
Choosing a place to rest your head is one of the most important decisions you’ll make on your Disney World trip. There are many great resorts to choose from. You might be able to save some of those great hotels with the discounts and deals below.
- Save up to $100 per night Applies to most Sunday to Thursday night stays from 2 January 2023 to 28 February 2023 and most nights stays from 1 March 2023 to 30 March 2023. Click here for more information.
- Florida residents: Save up to 20% on most Sunday to Thursday nights from January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023 and most nights from March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023. increase. Click here for more information.
- Annual Passholders and Florida Residents: Save up to 30% on your stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort. Click here for more information.
- Annual passport holders: save up to 25% On Disney World Hotel Stays Most nights Sunday to Thursday stay from 2nd January 2023 to 28th February 2023 and most nights stay from 1st March 2023 to 30th April 2023. Click here for more information.
- us army member: From January 1 to December 15, 2023, enjoy great rates at select Disney Resort hotels.
- Disney Visa Cardholders: Save up to 25% on most Sunday to Thursday nights from January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023 and most nights from March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023. increase. Click here for more information.
Hotel Discounts in the Disney Springs Area
You’ll save even if you stay just a short distance from the Disney Bubble at Disney Springs Area Hotels, like the brand new Drury Plaza Hotel. Check out the deals below to see if you can save on your stay.
Can’t wait to visit the park? we know that feeling. Discounts on tickets are rare, so take advantage of these discounts if you can!
If your favorite part of vacationing is the food, we’ve got that covered too. There are many ways to save money on food around the parks and resorts. You might even find your new favorite happy hour spot in Disney Springs.
Disney Springs Happy Hour:
- House of Blues Restaurant
- Monday through Thursday — Open — 5pm
- $2 off all bottled and canned beers, $5 off house wines and well liquors, and $6 off margaritas and Long Island iced teas.
- Haleo by Jose Andrés
- Monday to Sunday — 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Special prices on guest favorites, including tapas and drinks. “Exclusions may apply. See location for details.”
- jock lindsey’s hanger bar
- Monday to Friday — 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- It features $6-7 wines and well drinks, $6-7 draft beers, and appetizers under $8.
- Paradiso 37, Taste of America
- Monday to Sunday — all day (bar only)
- Featuring $5 House Margaritas, $5 Coors Lights & Tecate
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Monday-Friday — 12pm-6pm (outdoor bar only)
- $5 draft beer, $5 premium well liquor
- STK Orlando
- Monday to Sunday — 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- 50% Off Signature Cocktails, $10 Justin Cabernet & Vivite Rose, $2, $5, $7, $8 Food Specials
- Terrarina Crafted Italian
- Monday-Sunday — 4pm-6pm (outdoor bar only)
- 50% off select $5 beers and wines by the glass (reserve wines not included)
New Years, new Disney World trips, and new Disney merchandise should be on your list, right?! Your next trip won’t have to hurt your wallet badly thanks to the discounts below.
Discounts on events, entertainment and recreation
Thanks to these discounts on events and entertainment, you may find a new favorite activity for your next Disney World vacation.
If you need a little more help with planning or want to get the best deals, check out Disney Travel Agents! mate label offers the best deals and helps you plan from start to finish.
Don’t miss the latest Disney news on AllEars!
23 tips for your Disney World vacation in 2023
Join the AllEars.net newsletter for a FREE list of your preferred rides on Genie+! Click here to get started!
When are you going to Disney World next? Let us know in the comments!