Disney World is a great place to spend time on vacation and with your family. With so many parks and activities to explore, adventure is everywhere.
The Walt Disney World Resort is also huge compared to some of the other Disney parks and quite sprawling. There are several options for
RELATED: How to improve your Disney experience: Tips from former cast members
That’s why @mickeytravelsamber decided to share tips on how to make the most of your time at Disney World on TikTok.
#disneyworld #wdw #mickeytravelsamber #disneytravelagent
♬ Disney Fanfare BGM – harryfaoki
Below are the tips provided by @mickeytravelsamber in this video.
- The My Disney Experience app may shut down, so take a screenshot of your plans ahead of time.
- If you plan to take vacations during your stay, please stop by the resort’s front desk for a list of activities. Walt Disney World Resort hotels have similar activities, but if you are staying at a Disney Vacation Club Resort, you can visit the Community Halls as an additional activity (fees may apply). The poster also states that each resort has multiple pools and arcades.
- To avoid the crowds, you can view the Magic Kingdom fireworks from a variety of locations, including aerial vehicles like the PeopleMover and Dumbo the Flying Elephant. The downside is that you can’t see the projection of the castle. However, you can also get a good view of the fireworks from behind the castle.
RELATED: Visiting Disney Parks During a Crowded Week? Use these tips for your vacation!
- If you want to stay at a value resort, @mickeytravelsamber recommends staying at Disney Pop Century Resort or Disney Art of Animation Resort so you can take advantage of the Disney Skyliner.
- However, you are not limited to staying in just one hotel. If you want to stay at multiple resorts, you can do split stays. Disney will accommodate you by offering luggage and bag transfers to the new resort.
- The more days you purchase a park ticket, the cheaper it will be. According to the poster, adding an extra park day will only cost you about $20-$40 more per person.
- As for food, @mickeytravelsamber suggests limiting table service and sit-down restaurants to once a day.
RELATED: Disney parks left ghost towns during peak season
- If you’re staying at a Disney property, purchase refillable mugs that can be refilled at the resort for as long as you’re staying there. .
- If you have access to off-site Disney property via rideshare service or your own vehicle, visit the Disney Character Warehouse outlet store for discounts on park merchandise.
- And finally, consider using a trip planner that specializes in Disney destinations and is service-free. so you can plan your trip.
Which of these Disney World tips resonated with you the most? Do you have any helpful tips you could add to this list?