Disney Springs has plenty of sweet and savory foodies visiting Walt Disney World. I have lots of news to share.
For December 2022, here are some delicious news about Disney Springs holiday treats, special events, limited-time menu items, and more.
Are you hungry? let’s go…
We’re offering four holiday treats through December 30th.
- Holiday Mickey Moose – Enjoy a chocolate chiffon cake inspired by Mickey Mouse and Santa Claus.
- Holiday Wreath Pastries – Indulge in holiday desserts that are too good to eat, including ginger spice mousse, salted caramel sauce, gingerbread cookies and pralines.
- Ornamental Mousse Dome Cake – Sweeten your day in a festive way with this gingerbread cake featuring hot chocolate mousse and toasted marshmallow mousse
- Santa Claus Petite Cake – Enjoy a sweet homage to Santa Claus from the new Disney+ original series! This quirky chocolate chiffon cake features chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chips and vanilla mousse.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Kitchen
Restaurants have added limited-time menus to their holiday menus, including:
- Britton’s Chicken Salad Sandwich – Britton Smith’s recipe with pulled chicken, celery, grapes, Duke’s Mayo and flavorful spices. Served on homemade bread with lettuce and tomato, $19.
- Brunswick Stew – A flavorful tomato-based broth slow-cooked with pulled pork, chicken, peas, corn, lima beans and fresh herbs, served with homemade toast on the side, $14.
- Chopped BLT Salad – Double Chopped Iceberg Lettuce with Fried Green Tomatoes, Pecan Smoked Bacon, Blue Cheese Crumble, Heirloom Tomatoes, Red Onions, Tossed with Blue Cheese Icebox Dressing and Served with Balsamic Vinegar $18
- Chopped Pork Barbecue – Lean pork slow-cooked at low heat and tossed with a sweet and spicy barbecue sauce. $28 with Mama’s Mac and Cheese, Southern Slaw and Cheddar Drop Biscuits
- Jasper Board – A selection of Southern charcuterie.$28 for shaved honey ham, smoked sausage, country ham, pimento cheese, chicken salad, tomato bacon jam, B&B pickles, candied pecans, crostini, and homemade crackers
- Skillet Fried Chicken Paillard – Chef Art Smith’s take on Piccata. Buttermilk-cured chicken is pounded thin, hand breaded, pan-fried, and topped with lemon butter, garlic, and capers. Served with roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus $28
- Sweet Potato Mashed Skillet – Warm mashed potatoes wrapped in mini marshmallows, ready to eat for $9
Edison hosts a monthly mixology event at Disney Springs, and this month’s mixology series features patron tequila-inspired cocktails and light bites. The remaining classes of the event will take place on December 8th and 15th, 2022.
Tickets are $65 plus tax/gratuity per person, per night, and participants must be 21 or older. For more information or to book, visit the Edison Events page.
Enzo’s offers three new cocktails for the holiday season.
- White Christmas Bourbon Smash – This drink features Jim Beam black bourbon, rosemary simple syrup, lime juice and a splash of seltzer.
- Merry Melon – featuring Midori with Absolut vodka topped with lemon-lime soda.
- Cranberry Limoncello Spritzer – made with limoncello, white cranberry juice and prosecco.
- Babo Natale Flight – Savor all the best flavors of the season in this special 2 oz. Pour three drinks.
We’re offering four holiday treats through December 30th.
- Minnie Reindeer Pinata – Celebrate the holidays with a Minnie Mouse-themed festive treat adorned with reindeer antlers and a red nose.Smash into this dark he chocolate sphere that contains peppermint bark
- Olaf Hot Cocoa Surprise – A hot cocoa bomb made with The Ganachery’s signature chocolate filled with marshmallows.
- Peppermint Bark – Satisfy your sweet tooth with this classic holiday dessert made with chocolate and peppermint candies.
- Wild Reindeer – Creamy coquito (traditional holiday drink) served in milk chocolate reindeer. Can be made with or without alcohol. Available from December 18th.
Gideons Bakehouse is a must-see for foodies in Disney Springs. We have some exclusive items for you to enjoy in December.
- Kris Kringle Cookies – This complex flavored white chocolate coffee bean cookie fills your senses with notes of coconut, caramel and vanilla bean. The perfect balance of bitterness and sweetness of the coffee beans.
- Cookie Vom Krampus – This super-rich super chocolate cookie is infused with the icy coldness of a frozen heart and covered with irresistibly delicious Andean mint.
- Chris Kringle Cake – A soft vanilla cake filled with ground coffee granules, covered in fluffy marshmallow buttercream blended with coconut and vanilla bean flavors and decorated with a homemade salted caramel ribbon.
- Cake Vom Krampus – This sinful red velvet cake covered in Ultra Mint Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting is unlike anything you’ve seen before.
- Krampus Cold Brew – Krampus has a dark and refreshing signature drink that combines our cold brew with a rich, velvety chocolate-mint house-made sauce.
Jaleo will host a Chef’s Dinner at Jaleo Academy on December 15th for an intimate four-course dinner led by Jaleo’s team of expert chefs and mixologists. Beginning at 6:30 p.m., guests will enjoy his hour-long demonstration of the chef using flavorful recipes that can easily be recreated at home, such as gazpacho remoracha, butifaracacera, and tarta de queso vasca. Be greeted with drinks and Jaleo’s award-winning tapas platter.
Tickets are $250 per person and include all drinks, food and tip. Shop at Jaleo.com.
salt & straw
Salt & Straw’s December limited ice cream flavors are part of “The Holiday Series”.
This month’s Holdiay flavors are:
- Dwanta’s Teremana Spikeed Eggnog – Teremana’s Reposado Rich and silky custard ice cream spiked with tequila oak vanilla and amontillado sherry splashes
- Almond Brittle w/ Salted Ganache – Chocolate-coated almond brittle and creamy chocolate ganache chunks swirled with vanilla ice cream
- Peppermint Cocoa – Handcrafted peppermint fondant in rich cocoa ice cream.
- Gingerbread Cookie Dough – homemade molasses cookie butter and freshly baked gingerbread cookies layered over rum royal icing ice cream
- The Great Cookie Swap (vegan) – A quintessential holiday cookie with snickerdoodle, marionberry thumbprint, chocolate almond bark and molasses cookies sprinkled in luscious coconut cream.
We offer two holiday dishes.
- Peppermint Chocolate Bark Soft Serve Nachos – Peppermint Soft Serve, Chocolate Soft Serve, Waffle Chips Topped with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Candies, Chocolate Sauce
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Float with Peppermint Soft Serve – Frozen “Hot” Chocolate Topped with Peppermint Soft Serve and White Chocolate Peppermint Bark