As we officially kick off the new year, 2023 will see the introduction of several new discounts at Walt Disney World Resort. Here are all the ways you can save on your next trip to “the most magical place on earth.”
RELATED: New Year, New Kingdom: The Magical Kingdom of 2023
Unfortunately, there have been few discounts or promotions for Walt Disney World Resort guests over the past few years. 2023 marks a new year. We’ll show you how to save a few bucks on your next visit.
Are you looking forward to visiting a Disney park in 2023? Discounts on tickets are rare, so take advantage of these discounts while you can!
- florida resident: 40% discount for 4-day ticket, 30% discount for 3-day ticket!
- AAA: “Take advantage of exclusive AAA member discounts up to $40!”
- U.S. Army member: Military members are eligible for special 4-day and 5-day theme park tickets. Tickets are valid from now until December 15, 2023.
RELATED: Annual Passholders Claim Disney Visa Discounts Unfair, Demand Changes
Walt Disney World Packages and Hotel Discounts
Deciding where to stay within a Disney World property can be considered one of the most important vacation decisions. There are many great choices, and you may be able to save some grand hotels with the discounts and deals listed below.
- Florida residents: Save up to 20% on stays on most Sunday to Thursday nights from 2 January 2023 to 28 February 2023 and most nights from 1 March 2023 to 30 April 2023 Become.
- Save up to $100 per night Applies to most Sunday to Thursday night stays from 2 January 2023 to 28 February 2023 and most nights stays from 1 March 2023 to 30 March 2023.
- Annual Passholders and Florida Residents: Save up to 30% on your stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort.
- Annual passport holders: Most nights Sunday through Thursday from January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023 and most nights from March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023 at Disney World Hotels save up to 25%.
- Disney Visa Cardholders: Save up to 25% on most nights Sunday to Thursday from 2 January 2023 to 28 February 2023 and most nights from 1 March 2023 to 30 April 2023. increase.
- us army member: From January 1 to December 15, 2023, take advantage of great rates at select Disney Resort hotels.
RELATED: All the New Features Coming to Disney Parks in 2023
Hotel Discounts in the Disney Springs Area
Save even more money by staying outside the Disney Bubble at a Disney Springs Area Hotel. One of the new options is the brand new Drury Plaza Hotel. Check out the deals below to save even more on your next Walt Disney World vacation.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando: Great Rooms, Great Prices Hotels.com Low Rates Guaranteed!
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: Two Room Suites starting at $109 per night!
- Holiday Inn Orlando: Specials from $79.
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: D23 Gold Members save up to 20% on hotel rooms.
- Florida and Georgia residents can save up to 15% at the following Disney Springs Area Resort hotels. , Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: Let’s Go – Great deals (past rates starting at $115 per night).
- B Resort & Spa: May earn $25 resort credit per night.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Let’s Go – Great Prices (Past Prices Starting at $95/Night).
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: Save 10% on the Family Escape Package.
- Seniors can be picked up at various Disney Springs Area Resort hotels.
- AAA members also receive discounts at seven Disney Springs Area Resort hotels.
- Military families can save up to 20% at seven hotels in the Disney Springs Resort area.
RELATED: Good Morning America Cast Takes a Sneak Peek at Walt Disney World’s Newest Thrill Ride
Disney dining discounts
Want to save a little money on food? Here are some ways to save on expensive dining at Disney Parks and Resorts.
- annual pass holder Save money at most restaurants within Disney World.
- Disney Visa Cardholders 10% off select Disney World restaurants (20% off Joffrey’s Coffee).
- Member of Disney Vacation Club Save on Disney World Dining.
- D23 Gold Member Save at select Disney Springs restaurants.
RELATED: Disney parks celebrate ‘Avatar: Path of Water’ with new products coming soon
Discounts on recreation, events and entertainment
Discounts may apply to special activities, events and entertainment offered at Walt Disney World Resort. See how to save below.
- Member of Disney Vacation Club The guest can also attend an instructional clinic led by PGA experts for as little as $20 per session.
- annual pass holder Save money on events, entertainment and recreation.
- Member of Disney Vacation Club Save on other events and experiences throughout Disney World.
RELATED: Luckily, the enchantment will be quickly replaced after returning to Disney World!
how to save on goods
Walt Disney World offers several ways for guests to save on Disney merchandise. Check out some of the ways you can save below.
- annual pass holder Save on merchandise purchases at Disney World owned and operated locations and choose other areas within the resort.
- Disney Visa Cardholders Save 10% off on select purchases
- Member of Disney Vacation Club Save on buying special items
- D23 Gold Member Save at Select Disney Springs Retailers
As you can see, there are several ways to save money on your next vacation to Walt Disney World Resort in 2023. As we ring in the new year, follow Inside The Magic to stay up to date and get the latest and greatest Disney news. !
We would love to hear from you! Which Walt Disney World discount to use in 2023? Let us know by leaving a comment below.