Weve assembled a Top 10 Family-Friendly Central Florida Spring Break Ideas for 2021. We hope to see you and your family this March and April.
Central Florida Spring Break Ideas for Your Family
Central Florida is one of the leading destinations for an enjoyable, family-friendly spring break. With a lot of different offerings from watersports to nature and wildlife activities, there is always something to do that the household will delight in.
And the very best part? Every activity is situated within a 90-minute drive to the beach and 60-minute drive to Orlando destinations.
1. LEGOLAND Florida Resort
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is the perfect all-day spring break activity and is enjoyable for the entire family. With over 50 trips, interactive shows, destinations, and a water park, developed just for kids, its guaranteed they will have the very best spring break ever. Remain At Pirate Island Hotel for an even greater experience.
2. Safari Wilderness
By investing the day at Safari Wilderness in Lakeland, youll have a individual and up close experience with lots of exotic animals. From lemur feeding to camelback riding, its an experience the kids will never forget.
3. Painting Pottery at PicassoZ Art Café
PicassoZ Art Café is a modern, causal, do it yourself art studio including pottery painting, mosaics, merged glass precious jewelry and clay. All projects can be delivered home to you after shooting. Head to PicassoZ to get the innovative juices flowing.
4. Westgate River Ranch Resort & & Rodeo Westgate River Ranch Resort near Lake Wales is the ideal place for all things outdoors, making this the best location for a family-friendly Central Florida spring break trip. With cabins, camping and glamping alternatives readily available, every household can experience the charm of this property. There are lots of activities to keep everybody busy from horseback riding, rodeos, to fishing, and more.
Visit the onsite Polk Nature Discovery Center to learn about Polk Countys communities through hands-on activities and climb up around on the indoor play location which is best for the kids. A trip to Central Florida wouldnt be complete without an alligator sighting, which can be securely done from the Lakeland maintains pier or coastline.
Spring Break = Water! Experience all things water this spring break without having to rent a boat, any equipment or equipment. First-timers will get an individually training session prior to striking the water.
7. Alligators Unlimited Airboat Tour With airboat trips leaving from Lake Wales, Alligators Unlimited Airboat Nature Tours uses 1-2 hour long family-friendly trips along the Kissimmee River. Its ensured fun and the knowledgeable tour guides will be sure to reveal any wildlife sightings for picture opportunities.
8. Expeditions V Childrens Museum Explorations V Childrens Museum in downtown Lakeland uses vibrant, interactive home entertainment, and chances for moms and dads and children to link through various knowing styles. Concentrating on the 5 senses, Explorations V is 3 floors of kid-powered interactive exhibits and programs.
Looking to spend a day out on the water with the entire family? Winter Season Haven Watersports has actually got you covered with CraigCat, pontoon, jet paddleboard, kayak and ski rentals.
10. Bok Tower Gardens Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales is an excellent location for kids to splash, climb, learn and check out in Hammock Hollow Childrens Garden. Hammock Hollow is 2.7 acres of water and questions that will delight kids ages 2-12. After spending at least an hour in the childrens garden, head up to the Tower to search for your home from the top of the mountain.
Have a look at our Weekend in Winter Haven video.
Trying to find more family-friendly Central Florida spring break Ideas? Take a look at our Things To Do Section or follow us on Instagram.
The post Family-Friendly Central Florida Spring Break Ideas appeared first on Visit Central Florida.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is the perfect all-day spring break activity and is enjoyable for the entire family. With over 50 flights, interactive programs, destinations, and a water park, created simply for kids, its ensured they will have the finest spring break ever. Westgate River Ranch Resort near Lake Wales is the best place for all things outdoors, making this the best location for a family-friendly Central Florida spring break trip. Spring Break = Water! Experience all things water this spring break without having to rent a boat, any devices or equipment.