A new Boardwalk Deli will soon open on Disney’s Boardwalk, where the Boardwalk Bakery used to be. (RIP BoardWalk Bakery.) The new location isA Northeastern deli with a menu that takes you on a road trip of traditional sweet and savory flavors from New York to the Jersey Shore.”
For those unfamiliar with Disney’s Boardwalk, it’s located between EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Direct access from EPCOT exits the international gateway between the French and British pavilions of the World Showcase.
Head towards the Skyliner Station or Friendship Boat and go straight ahead and the boardwalk will be on your left.
20 minutes walk from Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
here, Upcoming menu!
- Everything Bagel Sandwich With cage-free eggs, sausage and cheddar cheese.
- bagel breakfast sandwich Cage-free eggs, bacon, sweet caramelized onions, and cheddar cheese.
- plant-based ciabatta sandwich It offers exciting flavor contrasts with ‘eggs’ Florentine, plant-based cheese, tomato jam and arugula. What a great way to start your day!
“Choose from a variety of cold and hot deli sandwiches served on traditional marbled rye, fluffy ciabatta, or soft, bouncy focaccia bread. All breads are freshly baked in-house, as are the breakfast bagels.”
All sandwiches come with sides. Choose from homemade chips, coleslaw, and soup.
- signature italian sub – Thinly sliced capicola, sopressata, pepperoni, provolone, arugula, tomato, arugula pesto and mayonnaise on freshly baked ciabatta bread.
- warm pastrami reuben – Marbled rye bread with thin slices of warm pastrami topped with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island dressing.
- roast chicken sandwich – Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and roasted garlic aioli served on ciabatta
- Grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup
- Veg Crunch Muffaletta Serve focaccia with salted root vegetables, olive giardiniera tapenade and plant-based cheese.
- cannolis Crispy shell and creamy blend of mascarpone cheese, ricotta cheese and shaved dark chocolate with a hint of lemon zest and a touch of Mickey Mouse.
- blueberry scone Topped with fresh cream and pearl sugar, it has a taste that melts in your mouth.
- new jersey clam cake A cake topped with cinnamon crumbs.
- New York-style half-moon cookies Topped with chocolate ganache and buttercream.
- cream puff Hand pipe with custard.
- raspberry danish Layered with velvet custard, fresh raspberries and sugar crumble.
- brownie cheesecake
- cookies & cream cupcakes
- 50th anniversary cupcake
drinks and cocktails
Ramona’s Organic Wine Spritz– Flavor choices are dried grapefruit, blood orange, and meyer lemon.
Social Hour Cocktails:
- tanned fizz– a vodka fizz to balance ripe fruit and crisp citrus notes or
- prize fighter– Collins built around the classic combination of whiskey and peach.
You can check out when BoardWalk Deli opens. It should come soon.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
pirate and princess (PNP) is an independent and proprietary fan-driven news blog covering Disney and Universal theme parks, themed entertainment, and related pop culture from a consumer perspective. The opinions expressed by a contributor do not necessarily reflect the views of his PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no relationship with The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company we may cover.