Welcome to July, everyone! Preserve your summer leftovers and prepare for the rising temperatures. Over 30 restaurants and shops in Disney Springs will celebrate the fresh flavors of the Sunshine State from July 5th through his August 14th. CORKCICLE sponsors this event. Each participating restaurant will offer fresh summer fare inspired by Florida. I hope you like oranges!
- Blood Orange Eclair – A triple blood orange mousse-stuffed eclair topped with zesty citrus jam and candied blood oranges.
- Blue Citrus Sauvignon Blanc Slushy – Mature Sauvignon Blanc, Blue Curacao Syrup, Lemonade. Served at Flavors of Florida Corkcicle.
- Coconut Panna Cotta – Coconut panna cotta layered with mango jelly topped with tropical fresh fruit, chopped coconut and crunchy coconut shortbread cookies.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming
- Southern Fried Hand Pie – Deep-fried pastry stuffed with moonshine-dusted strawberry compote and served with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Blood Orange Margarita – Dobel Diamante tequila with freshly squeezed lime juice and blood orange puree, garnished with fresh Florida oranges.
- Florida Sunshine Shake – Hand-spun vanilla soft serve and fresh Florida orange juice topped with whipped cream and orange slices. (Not available for online orders.)
City Works Italy & Por House
- Smokehouse Cuban – Cuban roll with hardwood-smoked pulled pork shoulder, ham, shaved hot links, smoked provolone, Robonaut red mustard, and spicy pickled bread and butter.
Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar
- Sunshine Orange Chill – Topped with St. Augustine Vodka, orange juice and Sprite, served in a souvenir Coca-Cola glass.
- Lime Garage Burger – Deluxe patty topped with pepper jack cheese, pork belly and fried green tomatoes, served with avocado, lime and jalapeno spread.
- Orange Garage Burger – Deluxe patty topped with pepper jack cheese, pork belly, lettuce, and orange and onion marmalade.
- Orange Bird Milkshake – Artisan shake topped with vanilla gelato and orange sprinkles.
- Strawberry Basil Margarita – Heradura Reposado Tequila served with lime juice, strawberry puree and chopped basil leaves.
Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Orange Blossom Cupcake – A moist vanilla cupcake with orange frosting and topped with orange zest and floral garnish. (Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free.)
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Citrus Dream Donut – Orange glaze donut served with white buttercream, drizzled with orange icing and topped with orange gummies and fresh mint leaves.
- Orange Lemonade with Sweet Cream Foam – A summer dessert of freshly squeezed orange lemonade topped with sweet cream foam.
- Shrimp Ajillo Tostada – Tostada topped with roasted garlic guajillo Florida pink shrimp, avocado, jicama, local heirloom cherry tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, orange, citrus and soy vinaigrette.
- Orange Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies – Nearly half a pound of vanilla bean cookies infused with orange essence, drizzled with dark chocolate and covered with pecan praline and candied orange peel.
- Strawberry Shortcake Chocolate Treats – Strawberry Chocolate, White Crisp Pearls, Speculoos Cookie Crumble, Strawberry Crispy.
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Voodoo Shrimp – Sautéed Florida Gulf Shrimp in Abita Amber Beer Reduction Sauce served with Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread.
- Green Gator – Siesta Key toasted coconut rum mixed with melon liqueur, simple syrup and pineapple juice.
Local Greens Orlando Food Truck
- Kingston Mango Pineapple Lemonade – Refreshing lemonade with tropical flavors of mango and pineapple.
jock lindsey’s hanger bar
- Florida Gulf Shrimp Tacos – Jerk-spiced shrimp served in grilled corn tortillas with watermelon pico de gallo and topped with sliced jalapenos.
- Jock’s Citrus Old Fashioned – A classic cocktail with a Florida summer twist.
- Florida Mule – Florida sugar cane vodka, ginger beer, orange juice and simple syrup. Served at Flavors of Florida Corkcicle.
- M&M’S White Chocolate Key Lime Pie Candy – Brightly colored white chocolate candy.
outdoor vending machine
- Blood Orange Gin & Tonic – St. Augustine Gin, Tipler’s Orange Liqueur, Blood Orange Monin, Tonic Water and orange wedges.
- Key Lime Pie – Rich but tart key lime filling and airy toasted meringue.
- Cuban Sandwich – A classic Florida sandwich made of crusty bread, piled high with sliced ham, roast pork, cheese, and pickled dill, and smeared with a tangy sauce.
- Key Lime Mojito – A rum cocktail mixed with freshly squeezed lime juice and club soda, garnished with fresh mint sprigs and limes.
- Key Lime Ceviche Tostada – Shrimp, scallops, mango ceviche, avocado mousse, coriander cabbage coleslaw with citrus vinaigrette, served with coriander lime rice and Cuban black beans.
- Sailfish Brewing Sunrise City IPA – West Coast style IPA brewed with Columbus, Amarillo and Mosaic hops, featuring a smooth finish and bitter citrus notes.
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Home Grown Strip Steak – 12 oz cut, grass-fed and locally grown at Adena Farms in Florida, served with bearnaise sauce, Cipollini onions, sautéed wild mushrooms, and raglan twice-cooked millionaire house-made chips Served.
salt & straw
- Strawberry Honey Balsamic and Black Pepper Ice Cream
Splitville Luxury Lanes
- Grilled Key West Pink Shrimp Salad – Grilled shrimp served over a spring mix of strawberries, oranges, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, onions and feta in a strawberry vinaigrette.
- Spiked Guava Lemonade – St. Augustine vodka added to guava puree and freshly squeezed lemon juice, topped with soda water.
- Orange Bird Doll Whip – Soft serve doll whip orange topped with sprinkles and orange bird garnish.
- Watermelon Dole Whipped – Dole whipped watermelon piled high on fresh watermelon slices. The quantity is limited every day and will end as soon as the stock runs out.
Terrarina Crafted Italian
- Italian Sangria – A special blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Brandy, Peach and Lemon with a slice of Florida Orange served in a glass or pitcher for four.
- Blackened Shrimp Salad – Salad greens tossed with Florida orange blossom honey and key lime vinaigrette, topped with blackened shrimp, seasonal berries and goat cheese croutons.
- Oyster City Mangrove Pale Ale – A classic pale ale with malty body and mild hops, fermented with mango for added tropical fruit flavors.
Vivoli Il Gelato
- Pineapple and Coconut Shake – A rich and creamy shake made with pineapple and coconut sorbet topped with mini pineapple and coconut layer cakes.
- Orange Blossom Gelato – Frozen Italian treat made with Orange Blossom Pilsner Beer and Savannah Bee Orange Blossom Honey, served in a cup or waffle cone.
- Key Lime Cannoli – A delicate pastry shell filled with sweet cream made from ricotta cheese and key lime.
wine bar george
- Frozen Old Fashion featuring Doll Whip Orange. (Get a free frozen drink with the purchase of a Wine Bar George Limited Edition Corkcicle.)
All the food and sweets look delicious! On your next trip to Disney Springs, pick up the Flavors of Florida event guide at the Welcome Center or other participating locations. If you’ve got your eye on Gideon’s new cookie, check it out because it’s Deni’s favorite cookie from the bakery, I’ll be heading to Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC for the rest of this summer to buy Orange Her Blossom Her Cup get the cake.
What kind of summer ingredients do you get? Let us know in the comments.
Hello, I’m Erica. I write about anything related to Disney. Before working for The DIS, he was a SeaWorld theme park performer and has also performed for Disney. I love theme parks and learned about theme parks in college.