Disney Springs has some delicious special menus you should try. We’ve put together a menu for you to eat this year.
Whether you’re a Central Florida local or visiting during the holiday season, there’s plenty to do in the Orlando area during the holiday season. Between the Christmas lights and festive music, the holiday atmosphere is pervasive.
Among the many restaurants in the Orlando area, Disney Springs has delicious Christmas, New Year, and holiday menus.
Discover what Orlando has to offer this holiday season!
Disney Springs Restaurants
This award-winning restaurant serves tapas, paella and delicious sangria.
On Christmas Day, Jaleo at Disney Springs will offer a limited-time menu.
- Ensalada de Invierno- Persimmon, endive, pomegranate, orange, canadecabura and toasted walnuts. ($12.00)
- Conejo Al Ajillo Rabbit with Garlic, Oloroso and French Fries. ($24.00)
- Canelones de Pollo, Cerdo y Foie con Salsa Bechamel- Pasta stuffed with chicken, pork and foie gras in bechamel sauce. ($18.00)
- Estofado de Cordero Spanish stew with boneless lamb shoulder, white beans and tomatoes. ($16.00)
- Chuletón a La Parilla- Piquillo pepper confit. (market price)
New Year’s Eve menu
Haleo New Year’s Eve offers a variation of the tasting menu. This includes his 14 tapas with elevated elements such as Jamon Iberico de Bellota and Royal Ocetra Caviar. The price for this menu is $125 per person.Guests can book Here.
This industrial-style restaurant in Disney Springs offers unique food and drink options.
New Year’s Eve menu
Edison is doing everything in his power for New Year’s Eve. The menu includes sumptuous food and beverages, appetizers, decadent dinners, and dessert buffets. The Edison also provides entertainment and his 1920s-themed music.
Tickets range from $145 to $175 to guarantee a spot at Edison on New Year’s Eve. Entry to the restaurant begins at 8:30 PM and includes passed appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, dessert, a bottle of champagne, and a midnight toast. The number of general admission tickets is limited. If you wait to buy later and enter at 9pm, the price is $55, excluding dinner and a bottle of champagne.Tickets on sale Here.
Enjoy holiday cocktails at this Pan-Asian restaurant in Disney Springs. For the full menu click hereHighlights include:
- Gingerbread Manhattan – Gingerbread cookies infused with Knob Creek, Lazaroni Amaretto, Carpano Antica, New England Spiced Cranberry and Orange Bitters.
- Gingretini– Tito’s Vodka, Midori, Licor 43 Horchata, Peppermint Schnapps, Glitter.
Earl of Sandwich
Where to eat delicious sandwiches in Disney Springs. Holiday items include Holiday Ham and Holiday Turkey Sandwich.
- holiday ham– Ham, cinnamon sweet potato mash, cranberry sauce, cheddar. ($8.99)
- Holiday Turkey- Turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, mayonnaise. ($8.99)
Chicken Guy! (both Disney Springs and Winter Park locations)
Chicken Guy from November 21st! Debuting new flavors of delicious milkshakes available throughout the season. Prices at Winter Park are $6.49 for regular size and $6.99 for large size. At the Disney Springs location, Shake is one size and he’s $6.99.
- frozen peppermint cocoa shake– Topped with vanilla soft serve, hot cocoa mix, peppermint, crushed candy cane pieces, marshmallow whipped cream, mini marshmallows and chocolate drizzle.
- holiday cookie shake– Vanilla soft serve blended with sugar cookies, marshmallow whipped cream, mini M&M’s and holiday sprinkles topped with a special holiday cookie.
This intimate speakeasy-themed restaurant offers a variety of signature holiday cocktails. To see the full menu, click hereSignature cocktail highlights include:
- white christmas bourbon smash– Jim Beam black bourbon, rosemary simple syrup, lime juice with a splash of seltzer.
- oogie boogie– Absolut Vodka, Midori, Lemon Lime Soda.
- cranberry limoncello spritzer– Limoncello, white cranberry juice, prosecco.
Why not try all three? Order a Babo Natale flight and experience the holiday season!
Maria and Enzo
Maria & Enzo’s, a classic Italian restaurant in Disney Springs, offers a variety of fall cocktails and dining options.see full menu Here. Festive drinks on the menu include:
- holiday cookie flight– Gingerbread Man, Peppermint Bar, Shortbread Crumble.
- Gingerbread Twist (Mocktail)– Gingerbread syrup with ginger ale, whipped cream and mini gingerbread man.
- White chocolate peppermint iced cocoa (mocktail)– Chocolate milk with peppermint syrup and mini candy canes.
- Red Velvet Cupcake (mocktail)– Red velvet cake syrup, milk and vanilla frosting rim.
Orlando Area Restaurants
All of the Disney Springs restaurants listed above, plus a variety of restaurants around Orlando, will feature special holiday, Christmas and New Year menus. You can find these menus at Caribro Royale Orlando’s Venetian Chophouse, Winter Park’s his AVA Mediterra Aegean & MM Club, Bouca di Beppo, Brio Italian Grill, and more. You can visit their respective websites to check their menus.
Excited for your Orlando vacation this year? Let us know when you spot these special holiday items on our Facebook page.