Today Disney announced its Halloween halfway event (we hope you got some info on Halloween events at Disney parks).
Good news. Some of these treats last for days.
Downtown Disney District
blue ribbon corn dog (Available from April 28th to May 1st)
- Cheddar Pickle Dog: A pickle dog drizzled with cheddar cheese and served with a pop of orange to celebrate Halloween.
California churros (Available from April 27th to May 4th)
- Spooky Churros: Cinnamon-sugar-wrapped churros cut in half, drizzled with peanut butter and chocolate sauce and topped with delicious peanut butter candies in seasonal colors.
Walt Disney World Resort
Magic Kingdom Park
sleepy hollow (Available from April 28th to August 13th)
- Lady on the Gravestone 50th Chilling Chamber Pop: Citrus cake crumbs, raspberry buttercream, crisp blue pearls (new)
Available at Liberty Square popcorn carts and various outdoor vending machines (Available from April 28th to May 1st)
- jack skellington popcorn bucket (ends as soon as it runs out)
ganachery (Available from April 28th to May 1st)
- Sisters Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb: A dark chocolate cauldron filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows, topped with an edible image of the Sanderson sisters and a chocolate broom stirrer.
Gideons Bakehouse (Available from April 28th to May 1st)
Get exclusive trading cards at Halfway on Halloween. 4 and his 6 cookie boxes each contain his 1 of his 16 cards. Plus, there’s a bonus card for those waiting in line for Barnabas Mephistophelittle. (Limit one per person, ends as soon as it runs out)
- Pumpkin Spice Shadow Cake: Chocolate dipped spice cake filled with pumpkin buttercream (new)
- Frankenstein Cake Slice: A three-layer chocolate cake covered in cookies and cream buttercream and filled with M&Ms
- Valentina Cake: A classic red velvet cake covered in light fluffy cookies and cream marshmallow buttercream
Available at various outdoor vending machines on the West Side (Available from April 28th to May 1st)
- Mickey Mommy popcorn bucket (ends as soon as it runs out)
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Available from April 28th to May 1st)
- Hocus Pocus “Amuck” Cakes: A rich devil’s food cake with “peanut booter” filling, decorated to resemble all three Sanderson sisters
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
pirate and princess (PNP) is an independent and proprietary fan-driven news blog covering Disney and Universal theme parks, themed entertainment, and related pop culture from a consumer perspective. The opinions expressed by a contributor do not necessarily reflect the views of his PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no relationship with The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company we may cover.