Work continues on expanding Disney Vacation Club at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. walt disney worldWe recently checked in on the construction and interesting temporary walk from Polynesian to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- The new expansion to the resort will Announced March 2022.
- Inspired by the early concept of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Imagineer honors its past while furthering the resort’s story with this innovative addition.
- Plans for the proposed property include additional rooms, new recreational offerings, and dining options.
- Expansion is expected to begin in late 2024.
- The new expansion will take over the space previously used for the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show.
- The construction site rises right next to Aotearoa’s furthest building on the west side of the resort.
- You can also walk from Polynesian to the Grand Floridian, but the route has been updated along the Floridian Way.
- Before arriving at the Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion, you must actually cross the street (at an unmarked pedestrian crossing) on your way.
- View of the cranes on site from the Wedding Pavilion parking lot.
Recommended place to laugh MouseFanTravel.com For all Walt Disney World travel plans