Sosa Family Cigar Co. classic disney springs of walt disney worldwill be closed on Monday, January 2nd.
- Sosa, now on the West Side, was formerly on Pleasure Island and was long part of Disney Springs.
- A cast member confirmed today that the store will be closed after Monday, January 2nd and will not be moving to a new location.
- Disney has yet to make any announcements about the future of the soon-to-be-empty location.
About Sosa Family Cigar Co.
- from the official disney springs site:
- Recognized as one of the nation’s premier retailers, Sosa’s family-owned shop has been in the industry for over 70 years, offering over 80 renowned cigar brands, including hard-to-find Opus X and Fuente Hemingway. I’m here. Wall-to-wall cigars are kept fresh at the perfect temperature in this solid cedar humidor room, which also showcases the art of hand-rolling long-leaf cigars.
- A must-see for enthusiasts, the shop features an intimate smoking area and carries a range of boxes, cigarettes and accessories for a premium experience.
Recommended place to laugh MouseFanTravel.com For all Walt Disney World travel plans