As WDWNT continues to grow, we are looking for additional local reporters to expand our Orlando-based staff. WDWNT’s Orlando reporters visit Walt Disney World parks several days a week to investigate developments in construction, renovation, maintenance issues, food and beverage offerings, and merchandise.
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic, fast-paced team of reporters, fill out the application.
Availability required for Orlando-based reporters
- full-time job: 35+ hours per week, 4+ days per week (including weekends). In addition, evening hours may be required for special events, evening entertainment, etc.
- part-time job: 16 hours or more per week, 2 days or more per week (including weekends). In addition, evening hours may be required for special events, evening entertainment, etc.
Orlando-based reporter job description
WDWNT is The World Leader in Disney Parks Newsit is imperative that all changes, large or small, at Disney Parks are reported promptly, accurately, and thoroughly, starting with the reporter.
A typical day as a WDWNT reporter comes with many responsibilities. Arrive at your assigned Walt Disney World theme park before it opens. We will be reporting via photos, videos and social media on new developments at all four parks and resorts, including new construction, renovations/refurbishments, new merchandise, new food and drink offerings, crowd levels and maintenance issues. I will also write a daily photo report documenting your visit and relevant updates to the parks visited that day.
- walt disney world annual pass
- Extensive knowledge and passion for Disney parks and resorts
- The desire to quickly and accurately convey the latest news about Disney Parks
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure the most important news is covered first
- A work style that emphasizes details, noticing and noticing even the smallest changes in the park
- Writing and/or reporting experience
- Experience in photography, preferably with a DSLR or mirrorless camera (if you already have camera equipment please let us know in the application)
- Videography experience, including filming, editing, and publishing on YouTube
- Social media skills such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok
- A desire to be an on-air personality for YouTube, TikTok, and other platforms, and the ability to build relationships with your audience and get them excited about your content
- WDWNT provides health, vision and dental benefits to full-time employees in the Orlando area.
- All employees are eligible for year-end bonuses based on performance and company performance
Fill out the application now!