All four parks around Walt Disney World offer a wide variety of snacks. There is a snack for everyone’s taste. On a recent trip to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, my family and I enjoyed boxed tarts from Woody’s Lunch Box.
These are sometimes called box tarts, but they are essentially rectangular pop tarts. rice field.
Various flavors to choose from.
- banana peanut butter fudge lunch box tart Disney describes it as a peanut butter and chocolate fudge filled pastry coated with banana fondant, banana chips, and rainbow sprinkles.
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart Described as a chocolate-hazelnut-filled pastry with maple fondant and candied bacon
- Lemon Blueberry Bento Tart Said to taste like stuffed blueberries, frosting, and lemon
- raspberry lunch box tart Described as a raspberry marmalade stuffed pastry coated with strawberry fondant and crispy pearls
- Pride Month Limited The Pride Lunch Box Tart It is described as a purple vanilla fondant-coated guava-filled pastry topped with rainbow sprinkles, chocolate Mickeys, and sour ribbon candies.
On previous visits, the raspberry lunchbox tart and chocolate hazelnut were the only options, so I always got the raspberry lunchbox tart. I don’t like bacon on anything sweet. Perhaps next time I visit I will try it just to give my opinion. I didn’t see the lemon and blueberry box tart on the mobile ordering menu on this visit, but I will try it next time I visit Hollywood Studios.
Three reviews I can speak to:
- The raspberry lunchbox tart is super sweet and delicious. If you say sweet, it’s super sweet. The crunchy ball on top adds a chewy texture to the box tart. The outer pastry tastes like sugar cookies.
- The Banana Peanut Butter Fudge Box Tart wasn’t my favorite. Even the banana chips didn’t taste like bananas. Again, the pastry (which I think is the same) tastes like a sugar cookie. This pastry was not kid approved by any of my kids. I wasn’t a big fan of it either. I saved a little for her husband, but his opinion was no different than mine. I do not recommend this. There are better ones. Raspberry is better.
- The pride box tarts were devoured by both of my kids. Split in three ways. The taste of the fabric is the same as the last tart. I enjoyed this much more than the banana chocolate.It was sweet, but not as sweet as the raspberry. The sour candy ribbon adds a different flavor and flare than the box tart. I highly recommend this box tart. Have fun during Pride Month.
Box tarts aren’t my favorite Disney snack, but they’re delicious. They are reasonably priced at $4.29 each.
Have you ever had a box tart at Woody’s Lunchbox? what are your thoughts
pirate and princess (PNP) is an independent and proprietary fan-driven news blog covering Disney and Universal theme parks, themed entertainment, and related pop culture from a consumer perspective. The opinions expressed by a contributor do not necessarily reflect the views of his PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no relationship with The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company we may cover.